| || |
How to correctly activate and stabilize your spine while standing as described by Dr Anthony A Blisko
Letterman’s Top 10 reasons why you may want to consult Dr. Anthony A. Blisko to receive spinal care at his office:
1) Dr. Blisko has 34 years practice experience where he has both learned and also developed new gentle approaches to spinal care.
2) He has received continuing educational certification training in Advanced Spinal Rehabilitation from which he has created 24 injury prevention videos you can view at midhudsonchiro.com.
3) Dr. Blisko has established a trademark within The Library of Congress for his new, innovative approach to chiropractic care: Neuro-Reintegration. This approach to spinal health and patient wellness arose from his realizations about how our hunter gatherer ancestors had to auto-activate their body in very specific ways in order to survive all of the challenges they faced. The advanced spinal rehabilitative programs which Dr. Blisko has studied provides his patients with training about how to correctly activate and use their body and mind the way it was instinctually used by our forebearers. His patients receive auto-activation methods that help them maintain good spinal stability while living in our modern soft culture. Those that are chronic worriers also receive training in how to maintain the healthy state of a quiet mind, the natural state our ancestors had before there were words.
4) Patients get well in about half the number of treatments it used to take Dr. Blisko on average with this new approach.
5) Patients are given at home exercises, body activation methods and activity modifications which dramatically quicken their pace of healing.
6) Patients are well educated about how to use their body the way it was built to be used to reduce the occurrence of new or repetitive spinal injuries.
7) Dr. Blisko is completing the writing of his first book: Unlock your Power to Heal
8) Dr. Blisko screens his patients for red-flag functional losses beyond his scope of care and advocates for those that he refers out for surgical procedures. He also screens for yellow-flag psycho-social stress issues which medical research has revealed that it causes patients to be 3 times more likely to experience chronic pain and organic dysfunction. By providing patients who would benefit from breathing methods which quiet their mind, he is able to assist them in reducing their levels of perceived stress and chronic pain.
9) Dr. Blisko is certified by the Laser Spine Institute in post-surgical chiropractic care.
10) Dr. Blisko is in the process of creating a wellness center with massage therapy, acupuncture, homeopathy, and psychology specialists available on site. Those practitioners interested in finding out how they can become a participating therapist in his wellness center can contact Dr. Blisko directly by calling him at 845-389-0111.